Your Walt Disney World Vacation Becomes Even More Magical at Christmas!
You know Daisy and Donald and Pluto and Goofy, Minnie and Cindy and Snow and Aurora, but do you recall…the most famous mouse of them all?
I order Lyrica online uk love Walt Disney World. I have been at every different time of the year, and each has been uniquely exciting. However, there is something inexplicably extra magical about combining a season intended for kindness and giving with lots of sparkles, Santa Claus, snow, fresh gingerbread, and Mickey Mouse! Dreams are made of such things! If you are lucky enough to already be planning your magical getaway this holiday season (or need a Fairy Tale Planner to help you get a vacation booked so you can start planning), there is so much you have to look forward to, and, unfortunately, one article probably can’t do it all justice, so here are a few highlights that this Fairy Tale Planner will be enjoying in less than 60 days…
- Decorations, decorations, decorations. Did I mention decorations? Not that we should expect anything less from the Imagineers who make characters come to life and transform us into other worlds every other day of the year, but they really do outdo themselves for the holidays. From the train station as you enter the Magic Kingdom to the largest tree most have ever seen up close to the millions of sparkling lights adorning Cinderella’s Castle, no detail is overlooked in making Walt Disney World the Winter Wonderland of every child’s (and adult’s) dreams.
- Resort Hopping. Although the parks offer sometimes more than can be done in a single visit, the holidays really do offer unique opportunities for those looking to do something outside of rides and characters. Each of the deluxe resorts has a unique, life-size display in their lobbies. At the Grand Floridian, prepare to witness the world’s largest gingerbread house. You can even buy a shingle for a snack out of the window if you’d like. You can take a boat ride over to Wilderness Lodge for an impressively large tree in a beautiful rustic setting and warm up by the fire. A carousel of chocolate will welcome you to Beach Club. Another edible display awaits at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, themed after a pair of sisters from Arendelle last year…
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. While resort hopping is great for those wanting a day off or to save a penny, guests looking for an extra special treat can purchase an event ticket to this evening spectacle offered 21 times throughout November and December. From the marching tin soldiers to the hot chocolate and cookies to the snow on Main Street to the visit from the head of the North Pole himself, nothing will put you in the holiday spirit more.
- Unique Treats. Just as Disney’s Imagineers work tirelessly to make the decor special, the bakers and chefs cook up quite a few delights as well. Be sure to check out holiday cupcakes, candies, and other treats only available while sleigh bells ring.
- Holiday Wishes. I personally get teary-eyed when “Celebrate the Magic” starts up at the end of a day at Magic Kingdom, but I am absolutely in awe as the castle transforms before our eyes for Holiday Wishes. Words cannot do it justice, so I won’t try. I will say that it is a must-see for this Planner and it should be on your To Do list as well.
- Jingle Cruise. If you love those corny skippers in the warm weather, you won’t want to miss Jungle Cruise’s transformation for the holidays! If you have never visited, you are in for a special treat with holiday-inspired boat names, decorations from “the natives,”
and a few extra jokes just for Old St. Nick.
- THE Parade. While Walt Disney World is known for its world class shows and parades throughout the year, the holiday parade is in a class by itself. If you are traveling during Veterans’ Day Weekend, you may notice crowds a bit heavier than normal because this parade has to be filmed for its own special appearance on ABC because it is so phenomenal.
Well, we made our list, and we’ve checked it twice. And while it is extensive, it is by no means complete. So, be sure to go over YOUR list with your Fairy Tale Planner or contact us today to get started planning a magical vacation to the happiest place on Earth during the most wonderful time of the year!