Volcano Bay at Universal Orlando is Now Open!
If you haven’t checked out Universal’s Volcano Bay yet, what are you waiting for? It opened in late May at Universal Orlando Resort, and features 18 different attractions, and endless opportunities for food and fun! Below are some of the coolest features of Universal’s newest theme park! There really is something for everyone!
- Tapu Tapu – This system allows guests to wait in a Virtual Line, which means no long queues! This system allows you to wear a wristband that features interactive surprises throughout the park. You can also use Tapu Tapu to open lockers and make purchases!
- Krakatau Aqua Coaster – This unique ride features four-person “canoes” that takes your group up, down, and around the volcano!
- Runamukka Reef – This play area just for kids has everything from water slides, water guns, dump cups, and more!
- Maku Puihi Round Raft Rides – Volcano Bay features not one, but two family raft rides that everyone can ride!
- Food and Drink – Volcano Bay features a huge assortment of food, drinks, and specialty cocktails, all inspired by the South Pacific! The best part is, the Universal Dining Plan is accepted at all Volcano Bay locations!
- Cabanas – If you’re hoping for a more leisurely day, Volcano Bay features cabanas for rent! There are both one and two story options available, and they even feature concierge service! Talk about relaxing!
Volcano Bay is a unique experience in itself, both at day and at night! During the day, the Krakatau volcano is the focal point of the park, with waterfalls all around! At night, the Krakatau is illuminated to resemble lava! Guests staying at one of Universal’s on-site hotels can even benefit from early park admission so that you can get to the fun even sooner!
Ready for your own amazing vacation? Message us today at email@example.com to get started!